Reginald St. Blaze Ruled Accidental
Fire investigators say a house fire in Windsor was an accident.
Windsor Fire and Rescue says it happened around 6:30pm Sunday at a home on Reginald St. near Ford Blvd. Firefighters arrived on scene to find the semi-detached home involved.
Crews were able to bring the fire under control quickly and it was declared out just before 7pm.
There were no injuries reported. Investigators say the fire was accidentally started when gasoline was used to clean an e-bike. Damage estimate is $60,000.
Reginald fire accidental, caused by improper use of gasoline for cleaning while working on an E Bike, no injuries, damage $60,000. *JL
— Windsor Fire (@WindsorFire1) August 5, 2018