Tecumseh Fire Started By GasolineFebruary 9, 2018 2:11pm
Fire officials in Tecumseh say there were no injuries in a garage fire.
Tecumseh Fire and Rescue says it happened just before noon Friday. A call was received concerning a possible explosion on Lesperance Rd near Arbour St.
Crews arrived on scene to find a garage on fire. Two exterior sides of the garage were on fire.
Little additional information has been released, but officials say gasoline was used to start the fire.
There were no reports of injuries and no estimate of damage.
The investigation is ongoing.
At 11:55. Crews responded to the 1400 blk of Lesperance reported to be an explosion. Gasoline was used to start a fire. Exterior of garage on 2 sides had minimal damage done. No injuries
— Tecumseh Fire 🇨🇦 (@TECFD) February 9, 2018