Break-ins At Devonshire Mall InvestigatedMay 23, 2014 2:14pm
Windsor police are investigating several break-ins at Devonshire Mall.
They were called to the mall Monday morning after suspects broke into Claires Accessories, Sabins Hair Styles, The Golden Razor, A&W Restaurant and L’Amour Nails. The suspects also took cash from some of the businesses.
Police are going through surveillance video taken from inside the mall and hope someone will recognize two suspects shown in photos released to the public.
The first suspect is described as:
– a white man between 18 and 25 years old with possibly a chin strap beard
– wearing a dark baseball hat, jeans and a white Oakland Raiders track jacket with the word “RAIDERS” written on the front in black
– is believed to be wearing a blue sports jersey with the number “84” on it under the jacket.
The second suspect is described as:
– a white man between 18 and 25 years old
– wearing a camouflage jacket, a dark baseball hat, jeans and white shoes.
Anyone with information can contact the Windsor Police Target Base Unit at 519-255-6700 ext. 4350, or Crime Stoppers at 519-258-8477 (TIPS). Tips can also be submitted on Facebook or at www.catchcrooks.com.