Huron Kinloss opens splash pads and washrooms
Huron Kinloss is opening the Lewis Park Splash pad and seasonal washroom in Ripley, along with the Splash Pad in Caledonia Park in Lucknow. All public health protocols must be followed.
The Splash Pad at Lewis Park in Ripley will have a number of restrictions:
• Maximum 5 people
• Keep a Physical Distance of 2 meters apart (6’feet)
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
• Children under 12 must be supervised.
The Splash Pad at Caledonia Park in Lucknow will be open as of June 26, 2020, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm daily with the following protocols in place:
• 10 people Maximum Capacity – Respect the posted Maximum capacity
• Keep a Physical Distance of 2 meters
• If you have any COVID-19 symptoms stay home.
• Supervision of children 12 and under is recommended.
Staff have placed portable toilets at select beach access locations along the Lakeshore. The washroom and portable toilets are cleaned on a regular basis but are to be used at a person’s own risk. The seasonal washroom Lighthouse Park in Point Clark will be open as soon as the necessary repairs have been completed.
The Ripley Summer Sports Committee has made the decision to cancel baseball for this year and the Ripley Fireman’s breakfast has been postponed.
For up-to-date information on the Township of Huron-Kinloss Response to COVID-19 please visit our website https://www.huronkinloss.com/covid19.cfm