NOVA heavy hauls this weekDecember 2, 2019 11:50am
A number of slow-moving heavy hauls to NOVA Chemicals Corunna site are planned over the next two days.
The company said the mechanical equipment for the new polyethylene facility will be moved between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
Motorists can expect slow-moving traffic and possible delays along the delivery route in Sarnia and St. Clair Township.
The route is:
- From the Port of Sarnia, East on Exmouth Street to Murphy Road
- South on Murphy Road to Confederation Line
- East on Confederation Line to Blackwell Sideroad
- South on Blackwell Sideroad to Churchill Line
- West on Churchill Line to Kimball Road
- South on Kimball Road to Petrolia Line
- West on Petrolia Line to NOVA Chemicals Corunna Site Gate 3
NOVA Chemicals said the times and duration of the deliveries are approximate and every effort will be made to reduce the impact of their construction activities and maintain safety as the highest priority.
Information updates will be provided through the Community Awareness Emergency Response (CAER) Industry Update line at 1-855-4SARNIA or 1-855-472-7642.