Heavy hauls planned for NOVA cracker expansionAugust 13, 2019 4:22pm
A number of slow-moving heavy hauls to NOVA Chemicals Corunna site and a local fabricator are planned over the next four days.
The company said Tuesday that mechanical vessels for the Corunna Cracker Expansion Project will be delivered between 6:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. starting Wednesday, August 14 and continuing August 15, 16 and 17.
There’ll be Sarnia police escort and other support for the moves, and the community can expect slow-moving traffic and possible delays along the delivery route.
- The route is from the Port of Sarnia, east on Exmouth Street to Murphy Road
- South on Murphy Road to Confederation Line
- East on Confederation Line to Blackwell Sideroad
- South on Blackwell Sideroad to Churchill Line
- West on Churchill Line to Kimball Road
- South on Kimball Road to Petrolia Line
- West on Petrolia Line to Polymoore Drive on August 14 and 15, and to Gate 3 at the NOVA Corunna site August 16 and 17.
The company said the times and duration of the deliveries are approximate, and every effort will be made to reduce the impact of their construction activities and maintain safety as the highest priority.