Significant Damage In Apartment Building Fire
Sarnia fire officials say damage was significant in a fire in an apartment building at 1150 Afton Dr. early Sunday morning.
Crews were called to the five storey building just before 3am August 2.
Upon arrival, firefighters discovered smoke coming from the fifth floor of the building.
They were able to quickly contain the fire to the apartment of origin with heat, smoke and water damage to other parts of the building.
Damage is estimated at $180,000.
The cause was an unattended candle.
No one was hurt.