Overnight Closure of 10th Street West in Owen Sound
Motorists trying to get around Owen Sound may run into some detours tonight.
Public Works is closing 10th Street West from 2nd Avenue West to 9th Avenue West in both directions for watermain repairs.
The closure begins at 7 tonight until 7 in the morning. The section will be closed again Wednesday evening at 7, until 7am Thursday.
Residents and businesses needing access to closed sections will be directed by the Contractor as needed.
Two detours will be set up to take traffic two and from 2nd Avenue West to 9th Avenue West via the Alpha Street Hill.
The closure on 10th Street West is as follows:
· 2nd Avenue West to 3rd Avenue West – Local Traffic Only
· 3rd Avenue West to 4th Avenue West – Closed to All Traffic
· 4th Avenue West to 7th Avenue West – Local Traffic Only
· 7th Avenue West to 8th Avenue West – Closed to All Traffic
· 8th Avenue West to 9th Avenue West – Local Traffic Only.