Swing Announcer – Midwestern OntarioSeptember 18, 2018 4:08pm
Because of a well-deserved, internal promotion, we have a need:
– On-air skills (to be used on Hot AC, Classic Rock and Country radio)
– Production skills (creativity both to execute on the on-air and off)
– Interview skills (phones, in-person)
– Social Media skills (the usual platforms)
– Personality (on the air, in the halls, in the community)
– Mediatouch – Adobe Audition – Musicmaster (or equivalent
experience an asset)
Your weekends will be all about entertaining on-air. Three weekdays will be filled with opportunities to hone your broadcasting, social media, production and people skills in a variety of ways.
You bring the raw talent and we will promise you every opportunity to improve, succeed and advance.
An exceptional attitude and high capacity for learning, while having fun, is highly encouraged. No need to be an actual gymnast, but your flexibility in adapting to challenges must be gold medal worthy!
Don’t call us, we’ll call you. This is a limited time offer. Void where prohibited.
LEGAL STUFF HERE: Blackburn Radio encourages diversity in the workplace. Blackburn Radio is an equal opportunity employer. This is a Union Bargained position offered at a W14 level.
Resume, On-air, and Production Demo, before September 23rd, to: