Drugs Found At Explosion Site
OPP say nearly $2,000 worth of drugs has been discovered at the site of Saturday’s trailer park explosion, north of Woodstock.
Around 6am on Saturday morning fire crews and police were called to Sun Park Hidden Valley in East-Zorra Tavistock Township.
Over the next two days, the OPP’s Drug Enforcement Unit conducted a search warrant at the home.
Officers seized marijuana, hashish and prescription pills. The estimated street value of the drugs is $1,802.
Andrew Miles, 40, of East-Zorra Tavistock Township faces the following charges:
- possession of a schedule 1 substance – other drugs (X2)
- possession of a schedule II substance – cannabis marijuana – over 30g
- produce of a schedule II substance – other than marijuana
- possession of a schedule II substance – cannabis resin – over 1g
- mischief endangering life
- fail to comply with recognizance
Miles is being held in custody and the Fire Marshal is continuing with the investigation.
There were two men and a woman in the home at the time of the explosion, but no one was injured.