Getting Rid Of Unused Medication
Police agencies across the province are taking people’s unused prescription drugs today.
Chatham-Kent OPP Constable Janine Belanger says it’s an important public safety initiative.
“Any unused or unwanted prescription drugs could pose a hazard to people. It’s always important to dispose of those,” says Belanger. “Police agencies and health organizations are working together again this year to remove those medications.”
Prescription drop-offs are available at the following locations:
- Leamington OPP Detachment — 10am-3pm
- Essex OPP Detachment (arena parking lot) — 10am-3pm
- Wallaceburg Service Centre — 10am-2pm
- Chatham Courthouse — 10am-2pm
- Blenheim Municipal Centre — 10am-2pm