- Rose Beach Line over South Marsh Creek is closed because of erosion from Lake Erie along the edge of the road. It’s unknown how long the closure will last. Since Rose Beach Line will no longer be available as a route between Morpeth and Rondeau, the alternative route is Talbot Trail and Kent Bridge Road.
- McNaughton Avenue/Hwy 40 (the Lord Selkirk Bridge over Sydenham River) will be closed between Dufferin Avenue and Wallace Street from Monday, February 4, 2019, to Friday, August 30, 2019 for bridge rehabilitation work. Detours will be posted for heavy traffic and for local/commercial traffic.
- Middleton Line in Wheatley will be closed between Harbour Road and Little Street South from Tuesday, February 12 until Friday, May 31 for bridge rehabilitation work. A posted detour route is as follows: Erie Street South – Talbot Road East –Klondyke Road.
Cancellations for Wednesday, February 13, 2018:
- Due to Tuesday’s ice storm, garbage and recycling pickup was suspended for Tuesday. The contractors will resume pick up on Wednesday and all pick up will be delayed by one day with the final pick up of the week being held on Saturday.
- The Chatham Leaf and Yard Depot on Creek Road is closed. The site will reopen Thursday from noon to 5 p.m.
- Community Living CK has cancelled its Riverview Day program for Wednesday, and the administrative offices will also be closed today.
- There are no reports of bus cancellations in Chatham-Kent for February 13.