- Rose Beach Line over South Marsh Creek is closed because of erosion from Lake Erie along the edge of the road. It’s unknown how long the closure will last. Since Rose Beach Line will no longer be available as a route between Morpeth and Rondeau, the alternative route is Talbot Trail and Kent Bridge Road.
- McNaughton Avenue/Hwy 40 (the Lord Selkirk Bridge over Sydenham River) will be closed between Dufferin Avenue and Wallace Street from Monday, February 4, 2019 until at least the beginning of October for bridge rehabilitation work. Detours will be posted for heavy traffic and for local/commercial traffic.
- Middleton Line in Wheatley will be closed between Harbour Road and Little Street South from Tuesday, February 12 until Friday, May 31 for bridge rehabilitation work. A posted detour route is as follows: Erie Street South – Talbot Road East –Klondyke Road.
- Warwick Drive between Keil Drive South and Oak Street, Kerr Avenue between Keil Drive South and Oak Street, McKinnon Drive between Keil Drive South and Orchard Heights Drive, Oak Street between Warwick Drive and Kerr Avenue, and Orchard Heights Drive between Warwick Drive and McKinnon Drive will all be closed from Tuesday, March 12, 2019 until Sunday, June 30, 2019 for road and infrastructure reconstruction. It will be a full closure, local traffic and emergency vehicles will be allowed only up to work site.
- The southbound lanes of Lacroix St. in Chatham between Spencer Ave. and Park Ave. W will be closed from May 7 to July 7 for wall replacement along the west sidewalk. During this time, the sidewalk will also be closed to pedestrians.
- There will be some intermittent lane closures on Keil Drive South between Park Avenue West and Richmond Street from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday for railway repairs through the crossing. No detours will be posted, but drivers can take Richmond Street – Bloomfield Road – Park Avenue West to avoid the construction work.
- The LKSSAA track and field meet at CKSS in Chatham has been postponed because of poor weather — it will now be held on Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- The South Kent area track and field meet scheduled for Monday has been rescheduled because of bad weather. It will now be held on Tuesday at the same time and place.
- Races at Dresden Raceway have been canceled for June 16