UPDATE: Kingsville House Blaze Displaces ThreeJuly 8, 2018 10:31pm
A blaze at a home in Kingsville has resulted in three people looking for a place to stay.
The Kingsville Fire Department says the fire broke out shortly before 8:30pm at the house on Road 7-E.
Fire officials say the blaze was accidental, with the cause believed to be the use of an outdoor fryer.
Leamington firefighters assisted Kingsville in fighting the blaze.
The estimated damage to the home is $200,000.
There were no injuries.
KFD crews overhauling. $200,000 in damages. 3 persons displaced. Cause accidental-cooking with outdoor fryer.
— Kingsville Fire 🍁 (@KingsvilleFD) July 9, 2018