UPDATE: 14 Displaced Following Leamington House FireMarch 2, 2018 7:47pm
Two adults and 12 children are without a home after a house fire broke out in Leamington.
The Leamington fire department reported the house fire on Bruner Rd. on Friday at around 4:45pm. There was heavy fire conditions on the first and second floors when firefighters arrived at the home.
The Salvation Army will be providing shelter for the 14 people who have been displaced due to the fire.
Fire officials say the cause of blaze was unattended cooking and damage is estimated at around $130,000.
Bruner Rd. was closed while fire crews were at the scene, but has since been reopened.