Tecumseh Fire Rescue Service truck (Photo by Adelle Loiselle)

Tecumseh Fire Started By Gasoline

Fire officials in Tecumseh say there were no injuries in a garage fire.

Tecumseh Fire and Rescue says it happened just before noon Friday. A call was received concerning a possible explosion on Lesperance Rd near Arbour St.

Crews arrived on scene to find a garage on fire. Two exterior sides of the garage were on fire.

Little additional information has been released, but officials say gasoline was used to start the fire.

There were no reports of injuries and no estimate of damage.

The investigation is ongoing.