Firefighters respond to a house fire on Indian Rd. N, January 26, 2018. (Photo by BlackburnNewsSarnia.com)

Kitchen Fire Causes $60K In Damages (GALLERY)

Damage is pegged at around $60,000 after a fire broke out in a Sarnia home.

Sarnia Fire Rescue Services says on Friday around 4:45pm, firefighters responded to the home on Indian Rd. N near Oak Ave.  to find smoke on the main floor of the house.  The fire filled the kitchen and living room areas with smoke and heavily damaged the kitchen.

Fire crews were able to contain the blaze to the kitchen.

The fire has been deemed accidental and no one was injured.