Here’s What’s Open And Closed As 2018 ArrivesDecember 30, 2017 11:50pm
- Banks, trust companies, and government offices will all be closed on Monday, January 1.
- Beer and liquor stores will close at 6pm Sunday and will not reopen until Tuesday, January 2.
- Most stores will be closed New Year’s day.
- Sarnia Transit buses will run on their regular schedules until 6:15pm December 31 and then have special free buses from 6:15pm until 2:45am.
- The buses will then be parked on Monday January 1.
- There will be no trash collection on New Year’s day in Sarnia, with Monday’s garbage picked up on Tuesday. The rest of collection days will be one day behind schedule ending on Saturday.
- Schools closed until Jan. 8, 2018