Long Guns, Crossbows Stolen From Warwick HomeSeptember 13, 2017 1:23pm
Lambton OPP are investigating a substantial theft from a residence in the 6000-block of Churchill Line in Warwick Township on Monday.
Police say the home owner had left his residence for a few hours and upon his return noticed his home and garage had been forcibly entered, ransacked and various items had been stolen.
The following items were reported stolen:
- Savage 30 calibre rifle
- 20-gauge semi-auto shotgun
- 20-gauge single shot antique shot gun
- Double-barrel 12-gauge shotgun- side by side
- Coey 22 calibre semi-automatic rifle
- .410 double-barrel- side by side “El Faison” shotgun
- MK 1.25 rifle
- 90 lb draw crossbow- camo in colour
- 60 lb draw crossbow- camo in colour
- Men’s Guess watch, with blue rubber band and a bulky face
- Men’s Polo watch, with oversized gunmetal gray steel band
- 10-carat yellow gold men’s ring, with black onyx stone
- Miscellaneous necklaces and bracelets
- Woman’s Polo watch, rose gold, with large links, with a large link band
- Light brown wood nightstand containing a collection of approximately 50 knives in the bottom drawer (folding knives, hunting knives, machetes)
- Camo-coloured hunting coat and coveralls, reversible to a hunter orange colour
- 2 cases of Busch beer cans (24)
- Air compressor- 8 gallon tank
Police say the majority of the long guns had been partially disassembled, they say it’s possible that the suspects may attempt to sell and or trade non-functioning firearms.
The OPP are asking for the public’s help in identifying a pick-up truck that was seen in the area of the theft on Monday afternoon.
It’s described as a 2002-2006 Chevrolet, extended cab, black tool box in the bed of the truck, black fender flares and black rims with a loud muffler.
Anyone with information is asked to call OPP or Crime Stoppers.