Thursday, Aug 16
- Lake Chipican Dr. in Canatara Park will be closed from Sandy Park Lane to the central roundabout for repaving for about two weeks. The park is open. Access available at the Lakeshore/Christina St. entrance.
- River Rd. from the south side of the CSX overpass to the Suncor main gate will be closed for asphalt removal and repaving for three weeks. Detours are posted.
- Telfer Sideroad between Confederation Line and Churchill Line will be closed until December 2018 to allow for bridge replacement. Local residents will be able to gain access from Confederation Line only.
- Christina St. North (northbound lanes) between London Rd. and Durand St. is closed until further notice for sanitary sewer repairs.
- County Rd. 6 (Thomson Line) is closed for 8 weeks between Kings Highway 21 (Rawlings Rd.) and Kinnaird Rd. in Plypton Wyoming for bridge repairs.
For further school board and weather information click the links below.