BlackburnNews.com photo

Minto Man Burned In Corn Stove Flashback

A Minto resident was burned in a flashback from a corn stove.

Wellington OPP says the fire victim had been attempting to light the stove at about 6:25am Thursday morning.

He ran outside and rolled in the snow to put out the fire.

Minto Fire and OPP responded to the 16th Line and the victim was transported to a local hospital, before being airlifted to Hamilton General Hospital in stable condition

The Ontario Fire Marshal has been contacted.