- Queen St. North in Tilbury will down to one lane between Mill St. and the Hwy. 401 from August 31, 2016 to October 12, 2016 from 7am to 6pm Mon-Fri for watermain replacement and roadway resurfacing. Flagmen will be at the scene to direct traffic through the workzone.
- The Parry Bridge on Keil Dr. is now partially re-opened to traffic. It is expected to be fully re-opened by the Thanksgiving weekend in October.
- The Highgate Fair Parade will shut down a small area of that community over the noon-hour on September 24, 2016. Motorists can expect delays between 12pm and 12:30pm as the parade starts at the Highgate Royal Canadian Legion on King St. and proceeds north on King St., east on Main St., south on Victoria St., east on Albert St., north on Queen St. and wraps up at the Highgate Fairgrounds.
- Churchill St. in Chatham will be closed between Grand Ave. W. and Croydon St. from September 7, 2016 at 7am to September 30, 2016 at 5pm for watermain, roadway, and traffic signal rehabilitation work.
- Hwy. 401 is down to one lane in each direction at Hwy. 40 until November 25, 2016 for construction on the overpass.
- Hwy. 401 westbound will have alternating lane closures from Bloomfield Rd. to Merlin Rd. until November 25, 2016 for construction.
- The Hwy. 401 westbound on and off ramps at Bloomfield Rd. are closed until November 25, 2016 for construction.
- Kent Bridge Rd. between Longwoods Rd. & Fairview Line is closed at the bridge over the Thames River until further notice. A diesel fuel spill damaged the asphalt and the bridge will remain closed until it’s assessed and repair.
- Lindsay Road in Chatham Township is closed between Countryview Line & Claymore Line until Friday, September 23 to replace a bridge.