- The Fifth St. Bridge is closed to all vehicular traffic for bridge repairs and rehabilitation work until June 2018 for construction work. Following that, work will continue with limited traffic lanes and possible delays for motorists.
- County Road 42 will have temporary traffic signals and single lane traffic at the Tremblay Creek Bridge located between Tilbury and the Hwy. 401 interchange from April 30 to July 27, 2018.
- Eberts Line will be completely closed between St. Clair Rd. (Hwy. 40) and Prince Albert Rd. from Monday, March 19, 2018 until Tuesday, July 17, 2018 for bridge replacement work.
- Bloomfield Rd. in Chatham will be closed between Richmond St. and Park Ave. W between April 28 at 7am to April 30 at 6pm, for railway crossing rehabilitation.
- Generator Weekend events at Tecumseh Park in Chatham and Glen Mickle Park in Wallaceburg have been cancelled because of high winds. These events will be rescheduled for a later date. However, the Blenheim Youth Centre will move forward with their Generator Weekend activities as planned.